Mekong Paper Production, Trading and Joint Stock Company
Abbreviation name: MEKONG PAPER
Date of establishment: 26/05/1995
- Purchasing of printing papers, packaging papers from domestic and foreign source:
- Couche, Bristol, Crystal
- Duplex, Ivory, Fort
- Papers for magazines, books, bible, calendars, bill, check, or specialized papers for label, oil-resistant paper.
- Warehouses for leasing at Song Than 1 Industrial Zone – Binh Duong.
In the past 20 years, Mekong Paper achieved many accomplishments in business operations, development and sustainable stability. Through the successful growth, Mekong Paper also confirms its trusted role for foreign and domestic customers. The company has been developed incessantly with the financial capability, technology modernization, diversification of paper products, providing warehouses and factories’ leasing at Song Than 1 Industrial Zone, Binh Duong. This also determines the vision and roles of the Board of Directors, company leaders and employees throughout its 20 years journey of development.
- From 1995 until 2005, the company was known as State Enterprise under the Vietnam Cooperative Alliance.
- In 2005, implementing the privatization that transferred Mekong Paper’s capital to 100% equity.
- In 2005, Mekong Paper invested in factory system with 3,3 hectares in Song Than 1 Industrial Zone, Di An District, Binh Duong Province.
- In 2009, Mekong Paper invested in storage system, factory for paper cutting with the area of 3,800m2 in Zone C – Hiep Phuoc Industrial Zone, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- From 2010 until 2013, Mekong Paper continued to invest in storage systems, paper-cutting factory with an area of 9,200m2 in Zone B – Hiep Phuoc Industrial Zone, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Mekong Paper has invested 04 automatic paper cutting, fleet of trucks, forklifts, and vehicles in order to create a closed chain of production and business activities.
We have professional marketing team that is dynamic and enthusiastic in operating customers’ transactions in domestic and foreign as well. Mekong Paper has been developed and expanded incessantly; the company has determined its position in both domestic and oversea markets.
With the motto “prestige – quality – sincerely”, our company seeks to build strong relationship with partners, customers and oversea markets. We always upgrade positively the products’ and service quality in order to provide our customers high quality products and perfect service to meet the customers’ needs.