MEKONG JOINT STOCK COMPANY AND ITS “20 YEARS OF
26/5/1995 – 26/5/2015
Mekong Joint Stock, Production and Trading Company
Abbreviation name: Mekong JSC
Date of establishment: 26/05/1995
Chairman of the Board of Directors: Mrs. Tran Thi Tien Thanh
The legal representative: General Manager, Cao The Khang
- Purchasing and selling printing papers, packaging papers that imported from both foreign and domestic
- Leasing services for warehouses at Song Than 1 Industrial Zone – Binh Duong.
In the past 20 years, Mekong JSC achieved many accomplishments in business operations, development and sustainable stability. Through the successful growth, Mekong JSC also confirms its trusted role for foreign and domestic customers. The company has been developed incessantly with the financial capability, technology modernization, diversification of paper products, providing warehouses and factories’ leasing at Song Than 1 Industrial Zone, Binh Duong. This also determines the vision and roles of the Board of Directors, company leaders and employees throughout its 20 years journey of development.
With the motto:“prestige – quality – sincerity”, Mekong JSC has won the trust of its partners, foreign and domestic customers of paper products and factories’ leasing.
As a corporation aims for ethical business, Mekong JSC has strong relationship with charitable organizations in the activities for social communities. The company also concerns on the living conditions for workers, especially for those who are in difficult circumstances.
Besides, Mekong JSC always focuses on investing new technology, improving and updating machines and equipments along with the market’s demand for business’ development.
The process of formation and development:
- Established in 1995 with small capital and 10 employees. At that time, the only major asset of the company is people who have the same idea, same direction, same desire, strong belief and passion to build a company in paper’s industry. It was a sunny day, 26/05/1995, Mekong Production and Trading Company was established, as a former national enterprise under the Union Co-Vietnam in Hanoi.
- Through 10 years of developing and growing, Mekong trademark has determined its reputation. Also, the printing and designers companies in the Southern of Vietnam have evaluated Mekong JSC as a good, qualified and prestige provider of carbonless paper.
- In 2005, in order to adapt the integration trend of privatization, our company has started going straight toward the goal of autonomy and independence in the production business to bring Mekong into another level.
- On 21/07/2005, it marked a new beginning, which is stronger and more sustainable with the title of Mekong Production, Trading and Joint Stock Company.
- 2005 was also the year that marked the first project that Mekong JSC invested in infrastructure such as 3,3 hectare factory system in Song Than 1 Industrial Zone, Di An District, Binh Duong for commercial rental factories in Binh Duong. Thus, Binh Duong branch was established, and became a dependent accounting unit with functional warehouse’s leasing.
- In order to develop the scale of production and business operations from importation, processing, paper cutting, delivery according to customers’ demand. In 2009, Mekong JSC continued to invest in warehouse, workshop with 2 machines of automatic paper shredder that placed in Zone C – Hiep Phuoc Industrial Zone, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City. This factory has an area of 3,800m2.
- In 3 yeas consecutive from 2010 till 2013, Mekong JSC continued to invest in warehouse and storage system, paper cutting factory in Zone B – Hiep Phuoc Industrial Zone, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City. This factory has an area of 9,200 m2. The company imported 3 more automatic cutting machines that add up to the total machines to 5, a chain of trucks, forklifts, and more specialized cars that use for transporting paper in the warehouse. All of these equipments form a closed chain of operation to meet the diverse needs of market.
Previously, the company was state-owned enterprise. Now, Mekong JSC still maintains its self along with the operation under the Ministry of Commerce Business of Ho Chi Minh city. For many consecutive years, Mekong JSC has followed strongly the basis of Party Organization. Besides, Mekong JSC always contributes in community activities to ensure the equitable rights and obligations between consumers and workers in business. The company participates in many activities such as building houses for poor people, taking care of the mothers of Vietnamese veterans, and many more charity activities for social community.
After 20 years of establishment, the Board of the Directors of Mekong JSC would like to say a grateful thanks to all staff and workers that have always believed, accompanied, and overcome difficulties together in all circumstances.
Sincerely, we would like to thank our partners and customers for the long-term trust, companionship and supporting for all the products of Mekong JSC.
May health, happiness and prosperity be with our entire employees and all Mekong JSC’s customers.